Enterprises can easily procure and distribute YubiKey authentication solutions for employees at scale.
Procurement that’s fast, predictable and cost-effective
YubiEnterprise Subscription simplifies how businesses procure, upgrade, and support YubiKeys. Subscription is available to customers with over 750 users.
- Experience predictable OpEx spending by purchasing YubiKeys on a per user basis
- Upgrade easily to the latest YubiKeys as they become available
- Access Yubico experts with always-on technical support
Easily put YubiKeys in the hands of your distributed workforce
YubiEnterprise Delivery is a global service that helps organizations deliver YubiKeys to remote and in-office users.
- Experience cost-effective, turnkey delivery with shipping of YubiKeys to corporate and residential addresses
- Easily place individual or bulk shipment orders for YubiKeys through an administrator console or integrate capabilities seamlessly into your existing workflows and service catalogs with public APIs
- View shipping and tracking and inventory levels at a glance and generate reports for planning purposes
Ready for YubiEnterprise?
If you’re looking for an easy, flexible solution to improve your organization’s security landscape, let YubiEnterprise Services own the logistical difficulties. Our team is here to find the right solution for you.
Looking for technical assistance?
Need help with technical integration services, deployment planning, YubiKey management, user training, or anything else? Yubico Professional Services offer best-in-class assistance.
Combating ransomware attacks on your enterprise
What do a PC manufacturer, a meat supplier and a mental health clinic have in common? They have all been victims of ransomware attacks. They’re not alone. Ransomware attacks grew by over 485% in 2020, leveraging the new ransomware-as-a-service (RaaS) model of profit-sharing in exchange for ransomware tools. One of the most infamous recent ransomware …
Top five pitfalls companies should avoid when rolling out a passwordless strategy
Given the number of breaches in the news today where passwords were at the root of the problem, many companies are now exploring the benefits of a secure passwordless future. Secure passwordless logins not only bring cost efficiencies and a more frictionless user login experience into the organization, but deliver the security that is necessary …
Built-in FIDO authenticators and YubiKeys are making the internet safer for all
In 2007, Yubico set out to protect as many people as possible by making secure login easy and available for everyone. We are happy Apple has joined Yubico, Google, and Microsoft on this journey by implementing W3C WebAuthn/FIDO compatible platform authenticators and are pleased to say that now all major platforms have adopted the standards …