Enterprises can easily procure and distribute YubiKey authentication solutions for employees at scale.
Procurement that’s fast, predictable and cost-effective
YubiEnterprise Subscription simplifies how businesses procure, upgrade, and support YubiKeys. Subscription is available to customers with over 750 users.
- Experience predictable OpEx spending by purchasing YubiKeys on a per user basis
- Upgrade easily to the latest YubiKeys as they become available
- Access Yubico experts with always-on technical support
Easily put YubiKeys in the hands of your distributed workforce
YubiEnterprise Delivery is a global service that helps organizations deliver YubiKeys to remote and in-office users.
- Experience cost-effective, turnkey delivery with shipping of YubiKeys to corporate and residential addresses
- Easily place individual or bulk shipment orders for YubiKeys through an administrator console or integrate capabilities seamlessly into your existing workflows and service catalogs with public APIs
- View shipping and tracking and inventory levels at a glance and generate reports for planning purposes
Ready for YubiEnterprise?
If you’re looking for an easy, flexible solution to improve your organization’s security landscape, let YubiEnterprise Services own the logistical difficulties. Our team is here to find the right solution for you.
Looking for technical assistance?
Need help with technical integration services, deployment planning, YubiKey management, user training, or anything else? Yubico Professional Services offer best-in-class assistance.
Built-in FIDO authenticators and YubiKeys are making the internet safer for all
In 2007, Yubico set out to protect as many people as possible by making secure login easy and available for everyone. We are happy Apple has joined Yubico, Google, and Microsoft on this journey by implementing W3C WebAuthn/FIDO compatible platform authenticators and are pleased to say that now all major platforms have adopted the standards …
Figma implements strong security for all its employees with Okta and the YubiKey
About our customer Figma Sources
Your Bridge to Passwordless: Key Considerations When Building a Secure Passwordless Strategy
Learn about the key considerations to take into account when determining your path to passwordless, so that you can enhance organizational security while delivering users a fast and easy user experience.
Your Bridge to Passwordless: Separating fact from fiction in your journey
“Passwordless” can feel like a loaded term, with the security industry filled with differing and contradictory positions on the topic. The purpose of this whitepaper is to take an objective approach to understand the challenges that passwords present, what “passwordless” means, and what enterprises can expect moving forward as passwordless authentication matures.