Easy-to-use, strong authentication
All-in-one configurable security key
With a simple touch, the multi-protocol YubiKey protects access to computers, networks, and online services.
Easier and safer than authenticator apps
No more reaching for your smartphone, or re-typing passcodes. Just plug in your YubiKey, tap, and it does the rest for you.
Works with hundreds of services
The YubiKey works with Windows and Mac login, Gmail, Dropbox, Facebook, Salesforce, Duo, and many more services.
YubiKey 5 Series – The world’s #1 multi-protocol security key
The YubiKey 5 Series eliminates account takeovers by providing strong phishing defense using multi-protocol capabilities that can secure legacy and modern systems. The series provides a range of authentication choices including strong two-factor, multi-factor and passwordless authentication, and seamless touch-to-sign.
- Stops account takeovers
- Multi-protocol support; FIDO2/WebAuthn, U2F, Smart card, OpenPGP, OTP
- USB-A, USB-C, Lightning, NFC
- Single key pricing starts at $45
- Now available YubiKey 5C NFC with USB-C and NFC all-in-one to secure online accounts on mobile and desktops
YubiKey Bio – coming soon
The YubiKey Bio is a hardware authenticator with support for fingerprint recognition.
- Strong security with seamless passwordless login
- Supports FIDO2 and FIDO U2F protocols
- Store multiple fingerprints; supports both biometric and PIN-based login
- High security ROI due to reduced helpdesk calls
Security Key Series
The Security Key by Yubico Series is comprised of a single key – the Security Key NFC – which combines hardware-based authentication, public key cryptography, and the U2F and FIDO2/WebAuthn protocols to eliminate account takeovers.
- Works out of the box with Gmail, Facebook, and hundreds more
- Supports FIDO2/WebAuthn, U2F
- Waterproof and crush resistant
- USB-A and NFC dual connectors on a single key
YubiHSM 2 and YubiHSM 2 FIPS
Game changing cryptographic protection for servers, applications and computing devices.
- Enhanced protection for cryptographic keys
- Rapid integration with hardware-backed security
- Simplified deployment for organizations of all sizes
- Available in FIPS and non-FIPS versions with same feature set
YubiKey 5 FIPS Series
The YubiKey 5 FIPS certified security keys meet the highest level of assurance (AAL3) of the new NIST SP800-63B guidelines.
- Suitable for government and regulated industries
- Multi-protocol support; smart card, OTP, U2F, FIDO2/WebAuthn
- USB-A, USB-C, Lightning, NFC
- Single key pricing starts at $55
Enterprises can easily procure and distribute YubiKey authentication solutions for employees at scale and get expert support and consulting services to help ensure success.
YubiEnterprise Subscription offers flexible purchasing options to easily buy and upgrade to the latest YubiKeys as your business evolves.
YubiEnterprise Delivery provides teams with capabilities to manage the delivery of hardware security keys to users globally and accelerates the adoption of strong authentication.
Download free software and tools for rapid integration and configuration of the YubiKey two-factor authentication with applications and services.
The Yubico Authenticator app allows you to store your credentials on a YubiKey and not on your mobile phone, so that your secrets cannot be compromised.