Easy-to-use, strong authentication
All-in-one configurable security key
With a simple touch, the multi-protocol YubiKey protects access to computers, networks, and online services.
Easier and safer than authenticator apps
No more reaching for your smartphone, or re-typing passcodes. Just plug in your YubiKey, tap, and it does the rest for you.
Works with hundreds of services
The YubiKey works with Windows and Mac login, Gmail, Dropbox, Facebook, Salesforce, Duo, and many more services.
YubiKey 5 Series
The YubiKey 5 Series eliminates account takeovers by providing strong phishing defense using multi-protocol capabilities that can secure legacy and modern systems. The series provides a range of authentication choices including strong two-factor, multi-factor and passwordless authentication, and seamless touch-to-sign.
- Stops account takeovers
- Multi-protocol support; FIDO2/WebAuthn, U2F, Smart card, OpenPGP, OTP
- USB-A, USB-C, NFC
- Single key pricing starts at $45
- Now available YubiKey 5C NFC with USB-C and NFC all-in-one to secure online accounts on mobile and desktops
Security Key Series
The Security Key by Yubico Series combines hardware-based authentication, public key cryptography, and the U2F and FIDO2/WebAuthn protocols to eliminate account takeovers.
- Works out of the box with Gmail, Facebook, and hundreds more
- Supports FIDO2/WebAuthn, U2F
- Waterproof and crush resistant
- Single key pricing starts at $20
YubiKey FIPS Series
The YubiKey FIPS certified security keys meet the highest level of assurance (AAL3) of the new NIST SP800-63B guidelines.
- Suitable for government and regulated industries
- Multi-protocol support; smart card, OTP, U2F
- USB-A, USB-C
- Single key pricing starts at $46
YubiKey 5C NFC - now available
The YubiKey 5C NFC is a multi-protocol hardware authenticator with support for USB-C and NFC in an all-in-one key.
- Fast and secure tap-and-go authentication
- Secures all major browsers and operating systems
- Reduces IT operational costs
- Multi-protocol support for FIDO2/WebAuthn, FIDO (U2F), Smart Card, OTP
- A single key secures hundreds of services