Protect Against the Most Common
According to recent reports, cloud applications, and Office 365 by virtue of its popularity, are the top target for phishing attacks. The only way to truly protect against these attacks is with a strong second factor for authentication. The YubiKey is a highly sophisticated physical key—elegant in its simplicity, yet virtually indestructible. Unlike traditional OTP tokens, YubiKeys are easy to deploy and manage as users can self-register their security keys, self-administer their credentials in Office 365, and self-recover from any lost devices. YubiKey makes strong authentication easy.
Act now and accelerate!
Buy 1,500 or more YubiKeys to better protect Microsoft O365 at your company before December 15, 2019 and receive a Free Implementation Accelerator Package (valued at over $30,000)*.
- Benefit from our expertise to get your YubiKeys up and running with:
- Best practices
- Lifecycle management planning
- Implementation and launch assistance
Simply fill out the form to the right and get the ball rolling. Offer ends on December 15, 2019 so don't wait!
* Offer limited to companies/implementations in the domestic United States, and is applicable to YubiKey implementations for Microsoft Office 365 only. Maximum of 30 hours of implementation consultation; additional hours available for purchase for an additional fee. Hours must be used within 180 days after contract signing. Purchase of 1,500 or more keys must be made on or before December 15, 2019 in order to be eligible.
YubiKey and Microsoft: Making “Passwordless” a Reality
Designed to work together, YubiKeys offer best-in-class protection for Office 365 as well as the most seamless login experience that users love. Click the Play button to see how YubiKey and Microsoft are making user’s digital lives easier and safer by bringing “passwordless” to life.
Reasons to Love the YubiKey
High ROI via User
Secure Office 365 Your Way with the YubiKey
- Native integration with Azure AD
- Leading IAM integrations (Duo, OKTA, Ping, Forgerock, etc.)
- OTP Authenticator + AD
- Desktop Outlook clients