YubiKey 5 CSPN Series
CSPN-certification enables government agencies and regulated industries to meet the stringent requirements as issued by French Network and Information Security Agency (ANSSI). It is also recognized by Germany’s Federal Cyber Security Authority (BSI).
Read the product brief
CSPN-certified security keys
Meet compliance regulations in France, Belgium, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
CSPN-certification meets the strongest authenticator assurance level offered by YubiKeys.
Easy, fast, reliable
Hardware authenticator, offering one-touch strong authentication. Does not require a battery or network connectivity.
Reduces IT costs
Reduces password support incidents by 92% and dramatically lowers IT support costs.
The YubiKey 5 CSPN Series
Choose from six different YubiKey models depending on your needs. The keychain model is designed to go anywhere on a keychain. The Nano model is small enough to stay in the USB port of your computer. Multiple form factors with support for USB-A, USB-C, NFC and Lightning.
Read the YubiKey 5 CSPN Series product brief >
The YubiKey 5 CSPN Series at a glance
YubiKey 5C NFC CSPN
Slim USB-C form factor with NFC capabilities and easy to carry on a keychain
YubiKey 5 NFC CSPN
Slim USB-A form factor with NFC capabilities and easy to carry on a keychain
YubiKey 5Ci CSPN
Dual connector capabilities supporting USB-C and Lightning
YubiKey 5C CSPN
Slim USB-C form factor for easy to carry on a keychain
YubiKey 5 Nano CSPN
Slim USB-A form for semi-permanent installation and convenience
YubiKey 5C Nano CSPN
Ultra-slim USB-C form factor for semi-permanent installation and convenience
Thank you for your interest in the YubiKey 5 CSPN Series. The YubiKey 5 Series CSPN eliminates account takeovers and makes it easier to deploy strong, scalable authentication, and protect organizations against phishing attacks.
ANSSI – French Network and Information Security
Cryptographic module certification for YubiKey
CSPN (Certification de Sécurité de Premier Niveau) is a cyber security certification currently used in France. CSPN is equally robust as Common Criteria (CC) and Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS), which is why it is viewed as a trusted certification process. It defines the processes to allow accredited third-party entities to evaluate and ensure that a target product or system meets the security requirements defined in its security target.
BSI – Germany’s Federal Cyber Security Authority
This lineup is also recognized by BSI, the federal cybersecurity authority in Germany. The BSI recognizes CSPN certification as meeting their strict security standards and is the equivalent of BSZ certification
Learn more about the YubiKey 5 CSPN Series
Choice of form factor
- All YubiKey 5 CSPN Series security keys include same functionality
- The YubiKey 5 CSPN Series offers a choice of keys designed for USB-A, USB-C, NFC and Lightning
- YubiKey 5 NFC CSPN features a slim USB-A form factor with NFC capabilities and easy to carry on a keychain
- YubiKey 5C NFC CSPN features a slim USB-C form factor with NFC capabilities and easy to carry on a keychain
- YubiKey 5Ci CSPN features dual connector capabilities supporting USB-C and Lightning for use with the range of iOS devices you love, and easy to carry on a keychain
- YubiKey 5C CSPN features a slim USB-C form factor and easy to carry on a keychain
- YubiKey 5 Nano CSPN features a slim USB-A form for semi-permanent installation and convenience
- YubiKey 5C Nano CSPN features an ultra-slim USB-C form factor for use with the latest Mac, PC, and Android computing devices
- CSPN certification
- Strong multi-factor authentication
- Easy and fast authentication
- Crush resistant & water resistant
- Multiprotocol support on a single key
- Convenient sizes
- Made in Sweden
- Supported protocols: FIDO2/WebAuthn, FIDO U2F, smart card (PIV), Yubico OTP, OATH-TOTP, OATH-HOTP, and Challenge Response
- Works on Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Chrome OS operating systems, and on major browsers
- PIV smart card compatible, minidriver available on Windows
- Support for PKCS#11
- Crypto Algorithms: RSA 2048, ECC p256, ECC p384
- Hardware secure element to protect cryptographic keys
We can help
Talk to our sales department to find the best options for your regulated environment
Get protected today
Browse our online store today and buy the right YubiKey for you.