Yubico’s partner Centrify has built one of the best showcases for the YubiKey’s multi-protocol versatility.
With support for Personal Identity Verification (PIV)-based capabilities, one-time passwords (OTP), and mobile authentication, Centrify is the first identity and access management (IAM) platform to support such a deep lineup of protocols using a YubiKey.
These authentication options are attractive to users and businesses because they’re contained in a single YubiKey that addresses multiple use cases, simplifies user training, and improves security. Centrify’s Identity Platform is the foundation for assigning multi-factor authentication policies across enterprise applications and resources. The platform also adds management features, including enrollment, per-app policies and enforcement, and context-based multi-factor authentication across users, apps and servers.
The YubiKey supports a number of scenarios:
• Smart card Active Directory-based login to Mac OS X or Linux.
• Smart card login to Centrify’s cloud service for Single Sign-On (SSO), secure remote access, or administration.
• OATH-HOTP as a second factor for secure SSO to cloud apps.
• OATH-HOTP for multi-factor authentication (MFA) to privilege elevation on servers.
• Physical NFC token-based MFA for secure access to apps on mobile devices.
To learn more about these scenarios and to see them in action, join us for our joint webinar. Registration is free.