Industry trends and best practices for security
With the steady rise of new devices and the growing capabilities of existing ones, the average user logs into networks, applications, or platforms from a variety of different devices. While device flexibility is great from a user perspective, it also represents significant security challenges to organizations.
In this webinar:
- Key trends that affect the security of your team
- Real-life examples of how both GitLab and Yubico work to improve security
- Advice on industry best practices
- Log-in link: fill out the form to receive an email with the link
- Date: 2016-07-27
- Time: 17:00 UTC; 1pm EST; 10am PDT
THE SKINNY ON UNIVERSAL 2ND FACTOR (U2F)
U2F is an emerging open authentication standard co-created by Yubico. U2F brings high-security public key cryptography without the complexity of drivers, clients software, and certificate authority (CA). One single U2F device can be used with many services yet maintains privacy. U2F provides simple, scalable, secure, second-factor login.