• Tax exemption

    Some US individuals or businesses may qualify for tax exempt purchases. See the instructions below for qualifying situations, materials needed, and how to instructions.

    What we’ll need…


    In order to document that a sale has been made to an agent of the US government, prepare one of these documents:

    • Federal tax ID certificate
    • Certificate of exempt status
    • Government voucher
    General exemption

    All other purchasers desiring a tax exemption need to provide us with:

    • A state resale certificate
    • Tax exemption certificate
    • Other acceptable proof of tax exemption

    At the final stage of checkout, there will be an option to make your order tax exempt. Once you complete checkout, further instructions will be emailed to you.