YubiKey with LastPass
LastPass may guard the keys to your Kingdoms, but who guards the password vault that holds those keys?
The answer is Yubico’s YubiKey. Integrated with LastPass, the application’s login page is updated with a third field used to provide a second-factor authentication powered by YubiKey.
Once the username and password is entered, the user clicks in the YubiKey field and touches the YubiKey, which enters a One-Time Passcode.
YubiKey fits into the USB port of any computer and works with any operating systems. The device looks like a keyboard to the computer, so no drivers or software need be installed.
LastPass recommends the YubiKey because it is easy to use, significantly increases security, and is a cost-effective multifactor authentication option to implement for both individuals and businesses.
- Works on all major browsers and operating systems, as well as NFC-enabled Android devices
- Works instantly, no need to re-type pass codes from a device
- Minimized form factor; 3 mm thin, 3 g light
- Practically indestructible; waterproof, crush safe, no battery
- Two slots for multiple configurations: OATH, Challenge-Response, etc.
Benefits of using YubiKey with LastPass
- Bundled with LastPass Premium and Enterprise licenses
- Up to five YubiKeys can be used on one LastPass Premium account
- For both individual and enterprises users
- Set up & enabled within minutes
- More at LastPass.com
What they are saying? Trusted Nerd: Make your passwords stronger with Yubikey and LastPass
For information on how to add a YubiKey to your LastPass account, see our FAQs.