World’s smallest one-time password token, designed to stay inside the USB-slot once inserted.
Special Nano features
- Minimized form factor (13 mm x 12 mm x 2 mm), virtually disappears in a standard USB port allowing for semi permanent installation
- With a USB docking ball, provides a desktop authentication button for workstations
- Small size facilitates use with appropriate adapters for authentication on mobile devices
- Works instantly, no need to re-type pass codes from a device
- Works on Windows, Mac, Linux, Firefox, Chrome, etc
- Identified as a USB-keyboard, no client software or drivers needed
- Practically indestructible; waterproof, crush safe, no battery
- Integration within minutes with free and open source server software
- Two slots for multiple configurations: OATH, Challenge-Response, etc
- Manufactured in USA and Sweden with best practice security processes
How it works
By touching the exposed gold edge, the YubiKey Nano emits a One Time Password (OTP) as if it was typed in from a keyboard. The unique passcode is verified by a YubiKey compliant application.