Hardware Security Module (HSM) protects secrets on servers, such as encryption keys and passwords.
Core YubiHSM features
- Hardware Security Model (HSM)
- Protects secrets on authentication servers including cryptographic keys and passwords
- Small USB dongle, plug into your authentication server
- Has a true random number generator
- Acts as a store for cryptographic keys as well as a cryptographic processor.
- Primarily designed to secure YubiKey secrets
YubiHSM allows you to safely to store secrets on your authentication server, using basic server hardware. It protects against remotely conducted intrusion attacks and internal threats like databases and secrets being copied by staff. The YubiHSM also supports complex validation service architectures.
Loved by Fortune 100 corporations, governments, security geeks, school children, and more than a million individual users in 120 countries.