Cloud based YubiKey One-Time Password (OTP) validation, offered both as a free and subscription service
Core YubiCloud features (free)
- Strong two-factor validation for any IT-system and online service
- Free and easy web API integration in less than an hour
- Designed with 5 data centres in 3 continents, with 100% availability since implementation in March 2010
- YubiKey secrets protected with YubiHSM Hardware Security Module
- Works with YubiKeys ordered from Yubico webstore
Special YubiCloud Premium features
- Uptime guarantee with Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Service Statistics: Personalized monthly report via email, including server uptime and YubiKey usage reports (number of unique YubiKeys validated and total number of OTP requests)
- Price: US $3 per unique YubiKey user and year
- Minimum order: 1000 users
- More information on YubiCloud Premium, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide free web APIs for quick and easy integration of YubiCloud into own services and IT-systems. Five YubiCloud OTP validation servers are located around the world, distributed and synchronized to ensure that there is no single point of failure.
Where it can be used
Default validation service for YubiKey OTPs – use it for general public services and for organizations who don’t want the expense and complexity of running their own validation service or want their users to be able to use other public services using the YubiKey.
YubiCloud is used daily by hundreds of thousands individual and enterprise users. Since implementation of YubiCloud 2.0 early 2010, there has been no validation service downtime.