Our premium YubiKey, including contactless communication and PKI encryption
Special NEO features
- Emits One Time Passwords (OTP) through both NFC (Near Field Communication) and USB interfaces
- Mobile authentication through NFC contactless technology (NDEF type 4), works with Android, RIM, Windows Phone, Symbian
- Featuring Mifare Classic, for legacy physical access control systems
- Common Criteria certified bank grade authentication ICs
- CCID compliant USB token, including secure element and JavaCard. Current version limited to an OpenPGP applet.
- First authentication device to comply with Universal 2nd Factor (U2F) requirements
- Works instantly, no need to re-type pass codes from a device
- Works on Windows, Mac, Linux, iPad, Firefox, Chrome, etc
- Identified as a USB-keyboard, no client software or drivers needed
- Minimized sized; 3 mm thin, 3 grams.
- Practically indestructible; waterproof, crush-safe, no battery
- Integration within minutes with free and open source server software
- Two slots for multiple configurations: OATH, Challenge-Response etc
- Manufactured in USA and Sweden
How it works
When the YubiKey NEO is introduced to an NFC (Near Field Communication) enabled mobile device, it emits an NFC NDEF tag, which triggers your browser or is handled by supporting applications. The same device can also be used on computers with USB and for physical access control.
Where it can be used
The Yubikey NEO was launched in November 2012, developed in partnership with leading cloud- and financial services. The product is an extension of the YubiKey Standard, proven by Fortune 100 corporations, 30,000 customers and more than a million individual users in 120 countries.