This guide will show you how to configure your YubiKeys to protect your Passpack database with your YubiCloud ID. To do so, you will need the following:
How to enable YubiKey + Passpack
- Log in to your Passpack account.
- Click Settings, Two Factor Authentication then Yubico YubiKey USB card.
- Follow the instructions to input a sample passcode. A screenshot of how it should look like is shown below. Click Continue.
- If successful, your YubiCloud’s ID will be displayed in the list as shown in the screen shot below.
- Congratulations, you’ve successfully configured your YubiKeys to protect your Passpack database with your YubiCloud ID! To access your Passpack database, log in as per normal as shown in the screen shot below.
- After you log in using your normal credentials, you will be prompted for your YubiCloud OTP as shown in the screen shot below.
- If you are able to proceed with the log in process, then everything has been configured correctly.