US Production Associate
Palo Alto, CA, USA
Yubico seeks a Production Associate for its US Production Operations. You will work closely with Yubico’s US Production and Programming Manager to supply “ready to ship” products to the Logistics Team to fulfill all enterprise and consumer product orders. This role requires the ability to perform repetitive tasks with precision and speed.
You will work out of our Palo Alto office.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Perform varied and repetitive tasks operating Yubico production equipment
- Report daily inventory usage
- Receive, count and report incoming inventory
- Pick-up and deliver products from off-site manufacturing facilities on occasion
- Perform basic troubleshooting and escalate production issues
- Prepare process documentation
- Work hours start at 8:00 AM Pacific onsite at our Palo Alto location
Skills & Experience:
- 2 years experience working in a production environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work extended hours on rare occasions
- Familiarity working in a Windows environment
- Valid California Driver’s License
- Continuous improvement mindset and willingness to learn
- Discipline to execute company’s best practices in security and privacy
- You may need to lift upto 45 lbs.
Please apply here.