A core member of the Swedish team who will work with the worldwide Support team. Responsibilities include working directly with customers in the timely and accurate resolution of standard and complex technical support problems, questions and other technical issues. Reports to EMEA Support Manager.
- Work through resolution of technical service calls and emails via specialized understanding of complex product issues with both individual and enterprise customers
- Maintain a high level of technical understanding on Yubico products and related technologies
- Utilize ticketing systems to review ticket history, identify support trends and make recommendations
- Monitor the Yubico forum and respond as required
- Proactively and reactively create support documentation as required by Support
- Ensure that all critical cases or highly complex situations are quickly transferred to appropriate senior staff member for immediate attention and proper escalation
- Ensure timely delivery of replacements to warranty customers
- Ensure all customers receive prompt & courteous support enabling the highest possible customer satisfaction
- Sharing and promoting the Yubico vision of a next generation secure Internet
- Minimum 3 years in a B2B or consumer facing support role
- Working knowledge of public key infrastructure and the capability to support PKI/smart card related issues
- EU/EEA citizenship (or permanent residency) and the capacity to move to, and work in, Sweden
- Native or expert level English, both spoken and written
- Previous work in startups. Understanding the flexible nature of small company roles would be considered useful
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 and above, with regards to ADCS and CA
- A deep understanding of certificate-based authentication methods would be advantageous (especially YubiKey usage)
- General knowledge of Internet protocols, web tools, programming languages and security infrastructures
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- Flexible hours to work with remotely deployed teams
- Taking part in a rotating ‘on call’ schedule for out of hours escalation. Compensation paid.
- Competitive Salary
- Company laptop and cell phone
- Personal health benefits (Friskvårdsbidrag)
- 30 vacation days per year.
Please apply here.
Yubico is an affirmative action employer and is committed to the practices of equal opportunity and affirmative action in all aspects of employment.