Solutions Engineer, Western Europe
Stockholm, Sweden / Brussels, Belgium
Yubico’s mission is to create a safer internet for everyone. Our core invention, the YubiKey, secures logins for 9 of the top 10 internet brands, including Google and Facebook, and for millions of users in 160 countries. Collaboration and innovation are at the core of our culture, as we expand to more advanced software and services for encryption and Internet of Things (IoT). We are a fast growing, profitable, and multinational company, offering an opportunity to bring your ideas to life with our global team.
Yubico is looking for a full-time Solutions Engineer to join the security revolution, act as a technical subject matter expert, and be responsible for positioning and selling Yubico’s product in the field. An experienced Solutions Engineer will have a consultative approach, extensive experience with enterprise architecture, and the ability to deliver successful proof of concepts. Successful candidates must be good communicators to a variety of business types and audiences. Candidates should have 4+ years of experience in roles that require direct technical customer interaction, such as Solutions/Sales Engineering or a Pre-sales background.
- Establish self as resident subject matter expert on Yubico’s products and ecosystem
- Strategize with sales reps to help achieve target sales quotas
- Build strong relationships with prospects and establish technical credibility to help advance deals
- Maintain relationships with existing customers and look for opportunities to expand their product usage and improve their security posture where relevant
- Deliver successful proof-of-concepts, deployment planning, and technical consulting engagements
- Actively communicate with engineering and marketing with respect to evolving customer requirements in the marketplace
- Continually assist with solutions development to expand to new target markets and industries
- Improve the customer’s experience through conferences, workshops and written documentation
- Care about contributing to an amazing work culture and environment
- Support and be comfortable with the rapid, unpredictable nature of a young innovative company
- Work with customers remotely and in person. Travel is expected to be 25-50%
- Able to configure and install enterprise technologies including network infrastructure, virtualization, web applications, Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Able to troubleshoot Windows, Mac, and Linux environments
- Knowledge of commonly used security technologies and protocols including two-factor authentication, Single Sign-On, VPN, various authentication protocols (OATH, SAML, OpenID, ADFS, FIDO, smart card + PKI)
- Excellent written and oral business communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to collaborate across geographically dispersed functions
- Native or conversational French language skills, as well as English proficiency
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden / Brussels, Belgium
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week
- Salary and Benefits: Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits + Stock Options
If interested, please apply here.
Yubico is an affirmative action employer and is committed to the practices of equal opportunity and affirmative action in all aspects of employment.