Sales Director, Financial Sector
USA, New York, NY
Yubico is in the enviable position of its products being deployed at scale in 9 out of the top 10 internet firms. This success has led to many financial services companies starting projects with Yubico. As Sales Director, Financial Services you will build upon this early success, and expand Yubico’s solutions across the top Financial Services firms. You will own these relationships for Yubico, and be responsible for developing and executing business plans with each account to ensure the Financial Services Firm and their customers benefit from Yubico products to the fullest extent. Of course, revenue booked is the critical measure, but this role is so much more. It’s also about changing the world to be able to Trust the Net.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Drive the commercial relationship with each financial services customer, creating joint business plans, and ensuring they are executed successfully
- Own the revenue number for both sell through, and sell to the firms and their customers
- Report to CRO, often working with marketing and operations on scalable and efficient fulfillment
Skills & Experience
- Deep understanding and experience in vendor and channel sales models, levers and rewards for hi-tech software, hardware, and service offerings
- Track record of over achievement in selling, in both direct sales and through technology partnerships, specifically to the financial services industry
- Comfortable having both business, and high level technical conversations with a CTO, CIO, or CISO for a global financial services company
- Ideally, understand the IT security marketplace
- Ideally, based in New York
To apply, send your CV here.