Position: Product Marketing Manager – Consumer
Yubico secures logins for all of the top 10 internet brands, including Google and Facebook, and for millions of users in 160 countries. We are a fast growing, profitable, and multinational company, offering an opportunity to bring your ideas to life with our global team. As the Product Marketing Manager – Consumer, you’ll be be responsible for providing the marketing thinking, planning, and execution needed to drive online sales to tech savvy consumers. You’ll deliver results through orchestrating the content strategy, messaging, marketing campaigns and advertising aimed at individual purchasers. Creates the foundation of the marketing materials for individuals.
You’ll be a great fit for the role if you are excited about marketing one of the coolest technology products purchased by individuals for personal and business use, to stay safe online. The ideal candidate will have a strong bias towards action and enjoy working in fast paced environments, making quick decisions, and is not afraid of being wrong. The right candidate will demonstrate a balance of great people skills and intuition with writing and messaging skills.
- Develop consumer focused product messaging aimed at tech savvy individuals.
- Oversee the end to end digital experience across all customer touchpoints (ads, website, emails).
- Manage the development and participate in the creation of new content, including website pages, packaging, retail channel messaging, emails, infographics, and advertising.
- Manage our agencies & internal teams to produce a best-in-class consumer journey from top of funnel creative to customer use.
- Collaborate with Yubico’s creative team and agency partners to develop and execute direct marketing materials with strong calls to action.
- Partner with dedicated analytics team and agency partners on data management, analysis and reporting across channels and campaigns.
- Drive and support Yubico’s acquisition campaigns across digital, out-of-home, and email channels with award winning creative.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in a product marketing role
- 3+ years experience in a direct to consumer marketing role for a technology product, preferably for internet security.
- Demonstrated experience creating messaging strategies and campaigns for consumer tech products for the prosumer audience
- Applicable experience marketing on Amazon and selling products online.
- Experience with all forms of digital marketing including advertising, email marketing, A/B testing platforms
- Ability to translate complex technical jargon into simple to understand, value based consumer messaging
- Outstanding copywriting skills, including the ability to write headlines, email copy, and website content.
- Strong creative skills, and aptitude for combining visuals with words.
- BA/BS Degree
Please Click HERE