Partner Marketing Manager – Strategic Accounts
Yubico’s mission is to create a safer internet for everyone. Our core invention, the YubiKey, secures logins for 9 of the top 10 internet brands, including Google and Facebook, and for millions of users in 160 countries. Collaboration and innovation are at the core of our culture, as we expand to more advanced software and services for encryption and Internet of Things (IoT). We are a fast growing, profitable, and multinational company, offering an opportunity to bring your ideas to life with our global team.
Yubico seeks an enthusiastic Strategic Partner Marketing Manager to drive our marketing efforts with Microsoft and Amazon. You will be a key contributor to the development and execution of co-marketing plans to accomplish brand awareness and revenue goals. You are a competent professional able to grasp customer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You are passionate about your field, well-versed in marketing concepts, principles, and tactics, and will deliver effective marketing programs and campaigns that will help our reputation and growth.
Take advantage of an amazing opportunity to work with highly skilled individuals, and explore topics such as mass surveillance, hacker culture and history, how to protect information (and why it is so important). Yubico has an international mindset, and will provide you with the opportunity to travel, meet people from different cultures, explore new ideas, and solve problems.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Be the main point of contact in Marketing for our 2 of our most strategic partners: Microsoft and Amazon
- Manage all marketing campaigns and efforts for Yubico’s strategic partners to maximize the growth of our business through direct and indirect channels
- Work with Yubico sales, and the partner’s sales, business development and product marketing teams to identify and develop co-marketing programs, including driving joint announcements, developing and executing GTM campaigns and initiatives
- Manage the execution of joint GTM programs including marketing deliverables working with corporate, product, sales, demand generation, and field marketing teams to drive successful outcomes on a global basis
- Develop and execute thru-partner co-marketing campaigns, including joint messaging
- Create and deliver partner sales & marketing training and enablement
- Facilitate the enablement of Yubico’s marketing and sales organizations
- Track, measure, and report on campaign and program effectiveness to inform future investments and joint activities
- Identify customer success stories
- Ability to travel globally
- Reports to Sr. Director, Ecosystem
Skills & Experience:
- Highly motivated, results-oriented, high impact, energetic self-starter who can thrive in a high performance, results-driven, startup environment
- 5-7 years of experience in the technology industry, experience in B2B enterprise marketing a plus
- Hands-on experience with developing and implementing partner-based joint GTM initiatives
- Proven track record and demonstrated success in partner or product marketing with the enterprise data management, embedded computing, data analytics, cloud computing, data integration, IoT, open source, mobile and/or business applications software markets
- Skilled at building highly effective working relationships with sales, solutions engineering, and marketing
- Possess a high level of personal drive, passion, energy and strong desire to compete and win with a proven analytical, communication, organizational, presentation and leadership skill set
- Ability to think out of the box – demonstrated creativity
- Results Driven – Rigorously holding oneself and others accountable for achieving high levels of individual and organizational performance
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including preparation and delivery of presentations.
- Technical competence – ability to translate complex technical concepts into simple, clear and compelling language
- A team player with strong interpersonal and team skills and the ability to interact with customers and partners, and foster cross-functional teamwork among sales, marketing, and product teams
- Able to travel up to 60 percent
- Bachelor’s degree required
Please send your CV to xxxx.