USA, Silicon Valley / Palo Alto, CA
Yubico seeks a hands-on person who will manage, maintain and enhance Yubico’s human resources needs by planning, implementing, evaluating, and executing employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach employees, and counseling employees
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of HR experience
- Based in Bay Area, working at the Palo Alto office 3-4 days per week
- Reports to VP of Operations
If this sounds interesting to you, and you have many/all of the skills listed, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.