Yubico’s mission is to create a safer internet for everyone. Our core invention, the YubiKey, secures logins for 9 of the top 10 internet brands, including Google and Facebook, and for millions of users in 160 countries. Collaboration and innovation are at the core of our culture, as we expand to more advanced software and services for encryption and Internet of Things (IoT). We are a fast growing, profitable, and multinational company, offering an opportunity to bring your ideas to life with our global team.
Yubico is looking for a full time DevOps engineer to join our engineering team in our Stockholm office. Your responsibilities will include automation of deployment pipelines as well as monitoring, configuring, and managing server operations. You will also have a responsibility to build or find tools to make deployments faster, and daily server operation easier to manage.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Maintain strong security awareness for both internal systems and subscribed services
- Responsible for mission critical support of all applications and their infrastructure
- Design, develop, and maintain our DevOps processes consisting of several stages including plan, code, build, test, release, deploy, operate, and monitor
- Design, build, and maintain the CI/CD infrastructure and tools
- Work closely with the engineering teams to ensure that solutions are designed with customer user experience, proper monitoring, scalability, and operability in mind
- Identify technical obstacles early and work closely with teams to find creative solutions
- Occasionally debug integrations between different systems
- Must be willing to respond to occasional requests outside normal working hours
Skills & experience:
- 5+ years of experience with Linux system administration and Bash scripting
- 5+ years of experience in one or more programming languages / scripting languages (Perl, Python, Java, Go, PHP)
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet Ansible, etc
- Experience in designing and maintaining cloud-based solutions with AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform, co-location, etc
- Familiarity with application system monitoring tools such as Nagios, ELK and PagerDuty
- Experience in developing and maintaining continuous integration and continuous delivery processes
- Experience administering G Suite (formerly Google Apps)
- Hands-on experience with technologies such as Docker and Vagrant
- Web/load balancing (NGINX, HAproxy, Google Cloud LB)
- Collaborative work style, especially in a highly virtual and cross-functional environment
- Passionate, articulate, and positive
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Location: Stockholm
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week
- Salary and Benefits: Competitive Salary + Benefits + Stock Options
Please apply here.
Yubico is an affirmative action employer and is committed to the practices of equal opportunity and affirmative action in all aspects of employment.