Channel Sales Director, US
USA, Silicon Valley / Palo Alto, CA
Yubico is in the enviable position of its products being deployed at scale in 9 out of the top 10 internet firms. Much of this success is based on technical integrations that Yubico has created with related solutions. As the US Channel Sales Director, you will own these relationships for Yubico and be responsible for developing and executing business plans with each partner to ensure the partner and their customers benefit from Yubico products to the fullest extent. Of course, revenue booked is the critical measure, but this role is so much more. It’s also about changing the world to be able to Trust the Net.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Drive the commercial relationship with each partner, creating joint business plans, and ensuring they are executed successfully
- Own the revenue number for both sell through, and sell to the technical partners that are critical to Yubico’s success
- Report to CRO, often working with marketing and operations on scalable and efficient fulfillment
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a similar role
- Deep understanding and experience in vendor and channel sales models, levers and rewards for hi-tech software, hardware, and service offerings
- Track record of over achievement in managing sales through technology partnerships
- Comfortable having both business and high level technical conversations with a CTO, CIO, or CISO for a global online service company
- Ideally, understand the IT security marketplace
- Ideally, based in Bay Area, California, with opportunity to work from our Palo Alto office two days per week
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.