Channel Sales Director, EMEA
Yubico is in the enviable position of its products being deployed at scale in 9 out of the top 10 internet firms. As a result we receive numerous requests to distribute our products in areas where we do not have a direct office. As the EMEA Channel Sales Director, you will be responsible for creating a regional go to market strategy, and developing and executing business plans with each partner to ensure the partner and their customers benefit from Yubico products to the fullest extent. Of course, revenue booked is the critical measure, but this role is so much more. It’s also about changing the world to be able to Trust the Net.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Drive the commercial relationship with each partner, creating joint business plans, and ensuring they are executed successfully
- Own the revenue number for both sell through, and sell to the partners that are critical to Yubico’s success
- Report to CRO, often working with marketing and operations on scalable and efficient fulfillment
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a similar role
- Deep understanding and experience in vendor and channel sales models, levers and rewards for hi-tech software, hardware, and service offerings
- Track record of over achievement in managing sales through distributors and resellers
- Comfortable having both business and high level technical conversations with a CTO, CIO, or CISO for major companies
- Ideally, understand the IT security marketplace
- Ideally, based in Stockholm, Sweden or Frankfurt, Germany
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.