Sales Director, APAC
Singapore or other APAC hub
Yubico is in the enviable position of its products being deployed at scale in 9 out of the top 10 internet firms. This success has led to many Global 2000 companies starting projects with Yubico. As Sales Director, APAC you will build upon this early success, and expand Yubico’s solutions across the Asia Pacific countries. You will be responsible for creating a regional go to market strategy, including directly targeting the Global 2000 firms and establishing a reseller network for the midmarket, to ensure these customers benefit from Yubico products to the fullest extent. Of course, revenue booked is the critical measure, but this role is so much more. It’s also about changing the world to be able to Trust the Net.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Drive the commercial relationship with each Global 2000 customer
- Create joint business plans with each partner, and ensure they are executed successfully
- Own the revenue number for both sell through, and sell to the firms and their customers
- Report to CRO, often working with marketing and operations on scalable and efficient fulfillment
Skills & Experience:
- Deep understanding and experience in vendor and channel sales models, levers and rewards for hi-tech software, hardware, and service offerings
- Track record of over achievement in selling, in both direct sales and through technology partnerships, specifically to APAC’s largest companies
- Comfortable having both business, and high level technical conversations with a CTO, CIO, or CISO for a global 2000 company
- Ideally, understand the IT security marketplace
- Based in Singapore or other major APAC hub
To apply, send your CV here.