Use the following steps to troubleshoot your YubiKey.
In each of thess steps, insert the YubiKey into a USB Port, open a text editor (such as Notepad) and press the button on the YubiKey.
- Use the YubiKey in a different USB port on the same computer.
- Use the YubiKey in a different computer.
Then raise a ticket with Yubico Support and include the following information:
- The output you see on the text editor.
- The behavior of the green LED, both when you insert the YubiKey and when you touch the button.
- The operating systems that were running on your computers.
Posted in: General Support Questions