Free online YubiKey revoke service, prevents potential misuse of YubiKeys in case they are lost or stolen.
UPDATE: The YubiRevoke service will be decommissioned on 1st October 2014. For more information, please head here.
Core YubiRevoke features
- Customer admin account access for all YubiKeys
- Provisioning one or more admin YubiKeys to manage the YubiRevoke customer admin account
- Allows for the enabling/disabling of YubiCloud credentials in case YubiKeys are lost or stolen giving a central point of control irrespective of how many services in use
- User administrative control of the YubiRevoke service password
- User control of the email address assigned for YubiRevoke service
Please note: YubiRevoke is NOT available for VIP YubiKeys or YubiKeys that have been re-programmed with non-YubiCloud credentials.
Create a YubiRevoke Account here:
How it works
By default, standard YubiKeys from our web store are delivered with a YubiCloud identity. The YubiCloud is Yubico’s validation service. As part of the YubiCloud, the YubiRevoke service allows you to mark a particular YubiKey as being revoked from the YubiCloud service, for example, if is lost, in such a way that any service that tries to validate a revoked key will fail.
Where it can be used
YubiRevoke can be used with all applications validating against YubiCloud. For example:
Please note: It is important to register your YubiKeys at YubiRevoke in advance, as you will need the actual YubiKey in order to register it with the service.