Free online YubiKey revoke service, prevents potential misuse of YubiKeys in case they are lost or stolen.
Core YubiRevoke features
- Customer admin account access for all YubiKeys
- Provisioning one or more admin YubiKeys to manage the YubiRevoke customer admin account
- Allows for the enabling/disabling of YubiCloud credentials in case YubiKeys are lost or stolen giving a central point of control irrespective of how many services in use
- User administrative control of the YubiRevoke service password
- User control of the email address assigned for YubiRevoke service
Please note: YubiRevoke is NOT available for VIP YubiKeys or YubiKeys that have been re-programmed with non-YubiCloud credentials.
Create a YubiRevoke Account here:
How it works
By default, standard YubiKeys from our web store are delivered with a YubiCloud identity. The YubiCloud is Yubico’s validation service. As part of the YubiCloud, the YubiRevoke service allows you to mark a particular YubiKey as being revoked from the YubiCloud service, for example, if is lost, in such a way that any service that tries to validate a revoked key will fail.
YubiRevoke can be used with all applications validating against YubiCloud. For example:
Please note: It is important to register your YubiKeys at YubiRevoke in advance, as you will need the actual YubiKey in order to register it with the service.
Loved by Fortune 100 corporations, governments, security geeks, school children, and more than a million individual users in 120 countries.