Configure your YubiKeys have two independent and separate configurations, all in one single YubiKey.
Core Personalization Tools features
- The tools support Windows, Linux and OS X
- Both for a single YubiKey and large volume personalization
- Configure your YubiKey(s) to OATH
- Configure your YubiKey(s) to Challenge-Response
- Configure your YubiKey(s) to static password
- Configure your YubiKey(s) to standard YubiKey OTP
- Configure NDEF tag for YubiKey NEO
Download YubiKey Configuration Tools for Windows, OSX or Linux
How it works
The YubiKey has 2 “slots” for credentials. By default, we program slot 1 with a YubiCloud credential. The YubiKey personalization tools allow you to add a new credential to the second slot, or even overwrite the credential in slot 1.If you have 50 or more YubiKeys, the Windows only Multi-device programming tool is an excellent free solution. For large volumes of 50,000 or more, the YubiKey programming station is ideal – with a throughput of up to 10,000 YubiKeys per hour.
Where it can be used
The Personalization Tools can be used to configure any YubiKey to work with our different applications or your own solution. For example: